Hello, This is me!

Elita

Have Feet Will Travel Be You For You

Sunday, June 10, 2012

When 'Not So Ample' has 'Thoughts Running Amok'

This might just turn out to be one crazy fusion..

I've been writing a.k.a iNoting for a while (since 2009 actually) on FB. Circa 2012 'nomadic thunking' deems it natural that in the view of attempting to reach across a larger audience, I may as well have 'em as a separate blog!

Hence...

What this post would do is bring those older iNotes here under one roof.

  1.  iSpeak
  2. iWonder
  3. iRuminate
  4. iClique
  5. iPlay
  6. iCopyPaste.1 ;)
  7. iCopyPaste.2 ;)
  8. iExamine(r)
  9. iSalute
  10. iQuote 'em
  11. iYatri
  12. iRONY
  13. iScheme
  14. iResolve
  15. iMachiaventilate
  16. iExamine(r) 2.0
  17. iQuestion 'Bharat Bandh'
  18. iReason
  19. iSarcas
  20. iToast
  21. iCopyPaste.3 ;)
  22. iCopyPaste.4
  23. iCopyPaste.5
  24. iCelebrate
  25. iDebate
  26. iCopyPaste.6
  27. iDunno
  28. iCopyPaste.7
  29. iDuel
  30. iSee
  31. iPonder
  32. iSlapsgive
  33. iMuse
Whoa -- 33! I don't think I ever realized that I put down so many of my thoughts...

#34 of the series will continue on this site... :)

Logophile | Tree-hugger | Wanderer | Cynophilist |

Heart+Mind behind ‘Be You For You’ and ‘Have Feet Will Travel’. At the core of what I offer and what I do best are three keywords: Storytelling. Expression. Authenticity.

2 comments:

  1. iResolve to iRead all your iWrites and iNotes as they come along with an iFeverish ifetish on your iThunk-blog.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Your iFan

    ReplyDelete

SEND ME A MESSAGE